- Li, L. And S. Whang, “Game Theory Models in Operations Management and Information Systems,” in Game Theory and Business Applications, ed. by K. Catterjee, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell Massachusetts, 2001.
- Li, L. And H. Zhang, “Supply Chain Information Sharing in a Competitive Environment,” in Supply Chain Structures: Coordination, Information and Optimization, ed. by J.S. Song and D. Yao, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell Massachusetts, 2001.
- Q. Hu (Joice), L. Li, and M. J. Sobel, “Production/Inventory Management and Capital Structure”, to appear in the Handbook of Integrated Risk Management in Global Supply Chains, ed. by Panos Kouvelis, Onur Boyabatli, Lingxiu Dong, and Rong Li, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Li, L., “Cournot Oligopoly with Information Sharing,” Rand Journal of Economics, 16, No. 4, 1985, 521-536.
- Li, L., D. Mckelvey and T. Page, “Optimal Research for Cournot Oligopolists,” Journal of Economic Theory, 42, No.1, 1987, 140-166.
- Balachandran, B., L. Li and R. Magee, “On the Allocation of Fixed and Variable Cost From Service Departments,” Contemporary Accounting Research, 4, No. 1, 1987, 164-185.
- Li, L., “A Stochastic Theory of the Firms.” Mathematics of Operations Research, 13, No.3, 1988, 447-466.
- Fine, C. and L. Li, “Technology Choice, Product Life Cycles, and Flexible Automation,” Journal of Manufacturing and Operations Management, 1, 1988, 372-399.
- Fine, C. And L. Li, “Equilibrium Exit in Stochastically Declining Industries,” Games and Economic Behavior, 1, 1989, 40-59.
- Kamien, M., L. Li and S. Samet, “Bertrand Competition with Subcontracting,” Rand Journal of Economics, 20, No.4, 1989, 553-567.
- Huang, C. And L. Li, “Continuous Time stopping Games with Monotone Reward Structures,” Mathematics of Operations Research, 15, No.3, 1990, 496-507.
- Kamien, M. and L. Li, “Subcontracting, Coordination, Flexibility, and Production Smoothing in Aggregate Planning,” Management Science, 36, No.11, 1991, 1353-1363.
- Li, L., “The Role of Inventory in Delivery-Time Competition,” Management science, 38, 1992, 182-197.
- Hausch D. And L. Li, “A Common Value Auction Model with Endogenous Entry and Information Acquisition,” Economic Theory, 3, 1993, 315-334.
- Li, L. and Yew Sing Lee, “Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment,” Management Science, 40, No.5, 1994, 633-646.
- Li, L, and X. Wang, “The Service Facility Startup and Capacity Model and Its Application to the National Cranberry Case,” Operations Research, 44, No. 1, 1996, 160-172.
- Lee, C. Y., L. Li, S. M. Ng, and T. M. Chung, “Scheduling Problem in Liquid Crystal Display Manufacturing’” Proceedings of the International Conference on Management Science and the Economic development of China, Vol. 1, 1996, p. 54.
- Lederer, P. J. and L. Li, “Pricing, Production, Scheduling and Delivery-Time Competition.” Operation Research, 45, No.3, 1997, 407-720.
- Dasu, S. And L. Li, “Optimal Operating Policies in the Presence of Exchange Rate Variability,” Management Science, 43, No., 5, 1997, 705-722.
- Li, L. and H. Zhang, “The Multi-Stage Service Facility Startup and Capacity Model,” Operations Research, 48, No.3, 2000, 490-497.
- Li, L., E. L. Porteus and H. Zhang, “Optimal Operating Policies for Multi-Plant Stochastic Manufacturing Systems in a Changing Environment,” Management Science, 47, No. 11, 2001, 1539-1551.
- Li, L., “Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with Horizontal Competition,” Management Science, 48, No. 9, 2002, 1196-1212.
- Ha A., L. Li, S. M. Ng, “Price and Delivery Logistics Competition in a Supply Chain,” Management Science, 49, No. 9, 2003, 1139-1153.
- Li, L., “Research Trend and Methodology in Operations Management – Keynote Speech at the Management Science Forum, China,” Journal of Management Science in China, 8, No. 1, 2005, 88-96.
- Li, L. and H. Zhang, “Confidentiality and Information Sharing in Supply Chain Coordination,” Management Science, 54, No. 8, 2008, 1467-1481.
- Li, L., M. Shubik and M. Sobel, “Control of Dividends, Capital Subscriptions, and Physical Inventories,” to appear in Management Science.